Teamshares helps small businesses become employee-owned. You can think of us as a mix between a software company, an investment company, an education company, a media company, and a support network.
Our creative Content team is growing, and we are looking to fill key roles to help us achieve our goal of being an in-house, world-class content studio that harnesses the power of creativity to further the Teamshares mission: Create $10B of new wealth for hard-working Americans through employee ownership.
Our team produces content that highlights and supports the external brand and marketing goals of Teamshares. We also produce content for our core internal teams: President Leadership, Education, Finance, Transaction, and Product. We bring our ideas to life through a variety of streams and mediums — video, design, animation, visual effects, marketing campaigns, brand development, and internal initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Craft compelling content across all channels, including websites, social media, in print, and external communications for Teamshares
- Write copy suited for various end consumers
- Provide content and messaging ideas and solutions to better connect with various customers and end consumers
- Constantly seek ways to reach our customers more effectively and impactfully
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics while driving brand voice
- Collaborate with creatives and producers on the Content Team to ideate new ideas and take them from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors to inform strong creative development
- Reconcile digital plans and proof creative work to ensure accuracy of information, spelling, and tonality
- Help create style guides and tone of voice documents and suggest changes or updates to ensure content is consistent and clear
- Stay up-to-date on emerging content and SEO strategies and research.
- Be capable of hands-on execution as well as managing a high-performing team of freelance writers for projects as needed
What You Bring And Who You Are
- Creative, collaborative, and organized while able to act expeditiously
- Experience creating content optimized for social, web, search, and email-based marketing
- Have a holistic understanding of marketing, from programmatic to multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated success in copywriting for digital, social media, and print channels
- Experience in product copywriting
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media copywriting, including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms
- Fantastic communicator and cross-functional partner
- Expert prioritization skills and managing up
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Passion for copywriting, language, user experience, creative direction, and editorial design
- Experience with digital writing, website copy preferred
Why Should You Join Us?
Teamshares believes in supporting every team member with a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including: equity for all employees, exceptional medical/dental/vision benefits plans for employees and their families, 401k plan, and paid parental leave.
We recognize and facilitate the tangible impacts each employee has on our mission, while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance culture that emphasizes unplugging at the end of the work day. Our team values time off and actually takes vacation. We embody a growth mindset and provide the support you need to grow in your career.
We’re Committed To Our Core Values
- Trust comes first
- Take initiative
- Act thoughtfully
- Show empathy
- Make things better
- Be dependable
Want to Apply?
Please write a few intro sentences below to tell us why you’re interested in the Senior Content Writer position and how you’ll add to our team.