Tara AI is building the future of sprint management in one AI-informed platform.
Designed to create a better and more connected experience for small-to-medium software teams, Tara is bringing informed development to teams by building a system of decision that helps them get execution right.
No more operational silos or flying blind- our platform enables an end-to-end workflow where all development tasks are automatically synchronized with Github or Slack, so that all the relevant product and development information is tightly linked and flows seamlessly across systems.
We are creating a new normal where product teams can make informed decisions across the entire product spectrum. If you’ve got a knack for making real-world difference, Tara AI wants to hear from you!
Tara AI is searching for a creative, avid content writer to help shape our brand experience by crafting compelling stories for our blog.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will collaborate closely with the Design and Growth teams to develop a steady flow of fresh, engaging content and create an effective acquisition funnel. We’re looking for someone who has strong passion for excellent copy and a sound understanding of content marketing strategies. If you’ve got a knack for making real-world difference, Tara AI wants to hear from you.
- Act as a go-to-resource for content creation; provide concepting and content strategy from ideation through final execution
- Develop high-impact content that evangelizes our position as an innovator in the product & engineering management landscape and resonates with our customers (blog posts, white papers, eBooks,...)
- Optimize content for SEO opportunities and identify new content opportunities that fit within our value positioning and brand messaging
- Proofread publications on various platforms and make recommendations for improvements
- Engage with internal stakeholders in product anf growth to understand client needs and drive the creation of lead generation assets (whitepapers, product collateral, case studies,...)
- Periodically conduct client interviews and user surveys to generate feedback that can be translated into actionable insights for content strategy
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience, with web copy. Experience writing about B2B SaaS solutions and knowledge of the product management space is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of creating authentic, ROI-positive content that increase engagement and drive leads
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and how to apply them to the product management space
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and navigating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to embrace our startup culture with flexibility to take on emerging responsibilities as we grow
- Proficiency with WordPress and Google Suite