Superb AI is an end-to-end training data platform that automates data preparation at scale and makes building and iterating on datasets quick, systematic, and repeatable. Launched in 2018 by data scientists, academics, and ML engineers, Superb AI is reinventing how teams of all sizes label, manage, curate, and deliver training data.
Fueled by decades of experience and academic research in computer vision and deep learning, including 25+ publications, 7,300+ citations, and 100+ patents, Superb AI empowers companies at all stages to build and deploy computer vision applications faster than ever before.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an exceptional Content Writer to join our growing Product Marketing Team! You will have the unique opportunity to craft relevant and compelling content and narratives for a dynamic industry.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Produce engaging editorial and thought-leadership content to support company strategic initiatives, including white papers, blogs, articles, and web copy.
- Through creative writing and copy editing, ensure all deliverables focus on strong value propositions and appropriate calls to action.
- Work collaboratively with the global Marketing and Communication teams to build and manage a corporate blog and thought-leadership editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to generate new content and identify creative ways to repurpose and reformat existing content.
- Ensure all existing content is current and updated as positioning, messaging, product content, and company information evolves.
- Participate in content strategy planning and brand development efforts in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- Actively seek knowledge of industry trends, news, and terminology for an outside-in view.
- Maintain an ongoing inventory/audit of content relevant to key initiatives and conduct periodic competitive audits.
You're The Ideal Candidate If
- You are a savvy, creative writer.
- You get excited by new topics to write about, regardless of the complexity.
- You love learning about new concepts and making them digestible for others.
- Storytelling is in your DNA, and you constantly refine your messaging and approach.
You'll Be Successful In This Role If You Can
- Conceptualize and create projects to align brand voice and messaging with the appropriate channel.
- Communicate with subject matter experts to ensure final outcomes meet goals.
- Work enthusiastically and cooperatively with other departments throughout the organization.
- Build strong relationships within the creative team and throughout the organization to help ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand project requirements.
- Interview stakeholders effectively and ghostwrite on topics associated with a variety of themes.
- BA Degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in content development, copywriting, and/or digital content creation.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills in short- and longer-form work with extreme attention to detail and grammar.
- Experience converting comprehensive product and/or industry information into engaging and easily understood messaging.
- Organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize projects, deliver high-quality work, and meet deadlines.
- Driven, team player motivated to learn new skills quickly, take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet organizational goals.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical writing role
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of marketing and content optimization tactics.
- Experience with social media and email campaigns
Why You'll Love It Here
- We are a fast-growing tech company with employees from coast to coast.
- We thrive in an atmosphere of learning, mentoring and helping each other succeed.
- We have fun and respect each other.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Superb AI is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.