We're passionate about helping people make the most informed education and career decisions possible. We believe unbiased information is key to keeping people from heavy student debt and dead-end careers. Study.com reaches over 40 million people a month who are trying to decide what they want out of their degree program and job searches.
We're looking for freelance writers with SEO familiarity to produce optimized, informative, accurate, high-quality article content that help our users make smart, informed decisions that can impact the rest of their lives.
What we are looking for in a Content Writer
You’d like to use your writing expertise to help improve existing article content to better meet user intent and to reach more people. For this role, you will implement content recommendations for existing articles in order to improve them.
We’re looking for passionate writers to improve existing career and degree-related informational articles according to recommendations and provided article guidelines, as well as writing original content. You should be detail oriented and familiar with writing well sourced informational content. Our ideal contract content writer is creative, collaborative, and responsive. Applicants should possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing and/or editing unique online content
- Basic familiarity with principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- Working knowledge of online research and what makes an authoritative website
- A commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
If this sounds like you, join our team of writing contractors today! In exchange, you'll receive
- Reliable Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
If you're ready to help us on our mission, fill out an application today!