Are you comfortable and interested to write about sex and sex toys? (if you’ve used toys before it’s a strong plus)
Do you enjoy diving deep into research to find the right answers (googling, reddit…quora)?
Do you love writing?
Are you looking to be a part of a winning team that invests in your growth & has a real human interaction? (vs content mills)
If you answered yes to these questions, read on. We might be a good match!
We’re an authority site in the sexual wellness market.
While we mainly focus on adult toy product reviews, we also have cool research projects going from time to time like creating an interactive BDSM test and in-depth industry-shaking guides.
Since we’re looking for long-term writers:
- Must have at least 1+ years English writing experience
- You must have some experience writing about sex and a strong interest (dare I say PASSION) to learn more about the industry and adult toys.
- You must have strong written English skills (but native is not required) and strong at research-based writing (not creative writing).
- Must have writing samples either for the industry-related topics (Sex/Relationships/Dating) and/or experience writing Product Roundup reviews or Single reviews.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also work with a like-minded team who want to grow and do their best work.
- We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools, training, and templates to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- You’ll also get to be a part of a fun and rapidly growing company with big plans and a bright future. Who knows, eventually you might grow to become an email expert, editor or SEO specialist with us…?
- Flexible deadlines
- Grow with the company
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- Competitive freelance rates (3–6 cents per word).
- Consistent workload every week (ideally 2–3 articles per week / 1K-3K words)