ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago, London, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bengaluru, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction, and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
We're looking for an experienced Content Writer to author, edit, and review product marketing and education content including general and technical overviews, guides, use cases, videos, tutorials, demos, customer success stories, tutorials, FAQs, emails, blogs, product descriptions, ebooks and white papers.
The ideal candidate has SaaS experience, strong writing skills and the ability to synthesize technical information into persona-based content that clearly communicates the problem, solution and benefit.
As part of the Growth team, you will work closely with product managers, engineering, product marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, and product managers.
What You’ll Do
- Author, edit, and review product marketing content including general and technical overviews, guides, use cases, videos, tutorials, demos, customer success stories, FAQs, product descriptions, ebooks and white papers
- Create content that shares our story and vision, and apply ServiceRocket brand and voice guidelines to ensure content is consistent with company guidelines and mission
- Curate content from industry sources, news outlets, conference back channels, news outlets, social media, and other sources
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability, engagement and SEO
- Conduct keyword research and apply SEO best practices to increase ranking and website traffic
- Creating compelling headlines and content that capture the attention of the target audience
- Manage technical content strategy, recommend new content to address gaps in current content, and generate content ideas
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
Skills And Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience as a content writer - SaaS company and tech product experience highly preferred
- English proficiency is a must
- Proven tech content writing experience including a portfolio of published articles
- Passion for technology and the ability to make complex technical info easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Clear understanding of content marketing principles
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field preferred
Nice to have
- Understanding of SEO and ability to implement best practices
- Experience working with hubspot, SEO tools and CSMs
- Project Management Skills, market research and product marketing knowledge
- Experience with SaaS marketing
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ServiceRocket offers full benefits and a slew of additional perks. You’ll enjoy working in an awesome environment with a bright, fun group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to help fast growing Internet companies to succeed. If you are excited by this, we’d love to hear from you. Come grow with us!