Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
The Content Agency is the internal professional writing team here at Semrush. Various Teams, Units and Hubs within Semrush request writing support from our team of writers to help them reach their goals, objectives and KPIs, including SEO-optimized blog posts, articles (news, product updates, etc.), landing pages, emails, video scripts, ad copy, pillar pages, case studies and more.
Our ideal candidate possesses excellent writing skills and has an in-depth understanding of how Google ranks content and what it means to write for SEO. They are committed to delivering high-quality, error-free content to our clients in a timely manner, are detail-oriented and have excellent time management skills. We are seeking someone who knows what makes great content and loves creating it.
- Efficiently and effectively write a variety of content requested by various stakeholders (“clients”) within the company
- Complete writing requests by deadlines, following content requirements laid out in the content brief
- Revise content per clients requests/edits
- Where appropriate, suggest adjustments to ensure content is consistent, clear and aligned with our brand voice
- Coordinate with clients to define their content needs
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts and review technical materials to inform writing narratives
- Perform independent research on topics to close knowledge gaps, expand upon topics, build content authority and strengthen originality of content
- Coordinate directly with internal stakeholders/clients on all assets related to content creation
- Collaborate with designers to support content production
- Native English speaker and writer
- Experience (3+ years) writing a variety of content types, including blogs, articles, e-books, case studies, explainer video outlines, podcast talking points, and additional content types as needed to align to buyer personas and buyer journey stages
- Experience writing about and researching one or more digital marketing topics: SEO, paid search, social media marketing, content marketing
- Ability to write and optimize content for search engines and conversions
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Strong grasp of grammar and grammatical nuances (e.g. American English vs British English)
- An understanding of the various writing style guides (Chicago vs Associated Press vs Oxford, etc.) and the differences between them
- Good experience with Semrush and CMS platforms (i.e. WordPress)
- Knowledge of using Grammarly, Canva and project management tools such as Monday.com or Asana is a plus
- Commitment to the company’s culture and quality service standards
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some Additional Perks That Semrush Has To Offer
- Flexible work hours
- FREE snacks and drinks