SearchEye is a pioneering company in the Marketing Process Outsourcing (MPO) space. We offer an e-commerce interface to customers engaging in marketing services like SEO.
We are looking for an SEO Content Writer to create quality and engaging content for our clients.
The Objectives of the Content Operation Are To
- Drive traffic to client sites and pages by crafting quality, user-centric content.
- Write content conforming to clients' style guides, and established SEO guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with SEO writing trends and techniques.
The Role Requires the Following
- Compelling desire to create well-researched, high-quality content.
- Outstanding English writing skills and experience.
- Familiarity with SEO writing techniques and guidelines.
What Your Day Will Usually Look Like
- Write concise, clear, and engaging content for client sites, blogs, articles, landing pages, ebooks, and more.
- Make certain that content aligns with the client's branding and marketing efforts.
- Ensure all written content and copy follow SEO best practices.
- Researching trending topics across industries as required by clients.
- Identify search trends, and stay up-to-date with the latest Google-compliant SEO techniques.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies before publication.
- Conduct accurate keyword research using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Collaborate with the team to generate content ideas, and to discuss and evolve best practices.
- Take ownership of tasks delegated by the Content Team Manager.
The Job Is for You if You Are/Have
- Personal, as well as time management skills.
- Exceptional writing ability.
- Consistent in writing quality content and meeting deadlines.
- Adaptive to writing for different formats and types of clients.
- A stable internet connection with backup line
- Willing to work 8 hours per shift from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM (GMT +8) work window or flexible within those hours.
What’s in It for You?
- Competitive compensation.
- A secure job with exceptional ability to grow.
- Work with a great team of talented professionals.
- Collaborative environment where your voice matters.
- Remote/work from home opportunity.