Samasource is looking for a Content Writer with technical knowledge of AI and Machine Learning to broaden our digital footprint, create content to map back to each stage of our marketing funnel, and create a cohesive voice. The Content Writer will collaborate with R&D, Product, and Marketing teams to get a deep understanding of our product and target audience. The Content Writer will research topics and industry trends and produce content to tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills, including familiarity with industry terminology, are required for this position.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, market, and target customers and utilize industry best practices.
- Produce well-researched technical content for multiple platforms (including blog, website, email etc.) and supporting the buyer journey (one pagers, solution briefs, new product launches).
- Use SEO strategies to maximize Samasource’s online visibility.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Proofread and edit blog posts submitted by Samasource SMEs before publication for consistency and brand alignment.
- Brainstorm with the Marketing team for new ideas and strategies for effective content.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs to offer suggestions for improvement.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience in a technical field.
- Technical acumen, well-versed in AI and Machine Learning with a strong desire to stay abreast of the latest developments.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated by technical writing samples.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, including familiarity with industry terminology, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working cross functionally, including with engineering and product teams.
- Ability to work across cultures and time-zones.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple project timelines with varying stakeholders. The ability to effectively communicate on progress.
- Understanding of key metrics in HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Mission driven.
- Background in Computer Science.
- Maintain highly collaborative working relationships with others at Samasource and a desire to make knowledge sharing a priority.
- Self-motivated with a track record of getting things done.
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Featured in Forbes: How Ethical Is Your AI?
- Samasource Honored on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies — the Inc. 5000
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Samasource offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life, and AD&D insurance, employer-matching Group RRSP, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, a monthly fitness stipend, and professional development opportunities.
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.