PK, the Experience Engineering firm, helps the world’s most customer-obsessed brands design, build and run the future. At PK, we blend great design and strong tech to accelerate outcomes. We take a human-centered approach to creating moments that matter for our clients and their customers.
If you bring craftmanship and passion to your work, we invite you to learn more about the firm that creates amazing experiences, apps, software and platforms – and have fun doing it.
One of our key accounts is a well-known Fortune 100 technology company based in Redmond, WA. We're looking for experienced freelance content creators to work on marketing and sales assets for GTM, sales readiness, training, and ABM. Assets for development may include website copy, playbooks, white papers, blog posts, social media content, product/service descriptions, trade show materials, field readiness assets or the like.
Our goal is a relationship with a few great writers to whom we can turn on a regular basis.
- Writing/authoring content pieces for B2B clients – both writing net new content based on stakeholder interviews and developing content leveraging existing assets.
- Editing and proofing assets for adherence to brand guideline provided by client including voice, style and accessibility
- Project management – setting review cycles, schedules and timelines
- Stakeholder management – ensuring clear communications to stakeholders
- Incorporating feedback into assets
- Following brand voice and having a deep understanding of brand guidance
- Knowing and following all Accessibility standards
- Actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice
- Engage with brand, legal and other key department for feedback, adhering to timelines
- Providing print-ready assets
- Engaging with print teams to ensure schedules, timelines and requirements
- Developing digital assets
- Required – must have experience writing for B2B technology clients on Enterprise solutions. Strong preference for at least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Seeking writers with enterprise experience at companies like SAP, Concur, Microsoft, T-Mobile (B2B), and/or Adobe and in a client-facing role creating or managing the creation of content deliverables
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
PK is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, marriage status, pregnancy status, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.