Do you love writing? Are you well-versed with SEO writing tactics? Do you know how to engage, excite and motivate your audience into taking action?
As a SEO-led copywriter, you will have the required skills, ability and work ethic to create polished, high-quality copy on deadline for a wide variety of brands across various industries. This is a great opportunity for a talented digital copywriter to join an award-winning digital marketing agency where your contributions will directly impact the growth and success of the business.
- Reporting and working closely with the Content Director to grow clients' digital presence by writing clear, concise and convincing copy
- Conducting keyword research and strategically incorporating target keywords into content
- Conducting brand, tone of voice and content audits for prospects and active clients
- Proofreading and editing content written by clients, other copywriters or company staff
- Analysing content performance and providing recommendations for further optimisation and reporting
- Assisting with internal marketing efforts, including content development for company blogs and websites (as needed)
- A degree in journalism, creative writing, communications or any other relevant courses
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a copywriter role with a focus on digital channels across a range of industries
- Strong understanding of SEO writing tactics
- Strong ability to conduct independent research to gain a proficient knowledge base of client industry to deliver quality copy
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Agency environment experience
- Positive can do attitude
- Work from Home 🏠
- Birthday leave 🎂
- Paid Parental leave 👨👩👦
- Volunteer leave 😇
- Global Career progression opportunities 🌎
- Career Development and Training Programs 🚀
- Employee Assistance Program🚀
- Social events - gourmet lunches, social drinks 🎉
- Service recognition awards 🏅
- AFR Best Places to Work Finalist 2022
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon - the culture is amazing and together we can achieve incredible results!
- Massive focus on hiring good human beings - we believe the rest can be learned and developed through our training initiatives
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Hybrid-working - enjoy the great office vibe and the benefit of working from home
- Largest independent agency in Australia - tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- We are in significant growth mode, looking for our future leaders as we scale globally- currently 140+ employees in Sydney and Melbourne, 40 in the Philippines, as well as USA expansion ongoing. This was 30 employees 3 years ago!
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Our values are- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’
- We live Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as our people including our Leadership Team are of many cultural backgrounds and represent a positive gender mix. In fact we have people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds including LGBTQ, disability and socio-economic backgrounds.
OMG is an equal opportunity employer, so by working for us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity and inclusion.