Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
What You Will Do
- Create content for in-depth analytical/research pieces (white papers, reports, webinar materials, blog posts) for NordPass & NordLocker products;
- Create, nurture and drive content strategy to establish competitive edge against competitors;
- Research competitive landscape to inform our messaging strategy across all sales & communication channels;
- Shape communication language and tone used across all the communication channels;
- Prepare various types of content to support sales, marketing & customer experience activities;
- May need to help with marketing campaigns (taglines, social media, emails, ads, video scripts, etc.);
- Ensure a high quality of all the materials delivered;
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials according to deadlines agreed;
- Collaborate with different teams and departments on various marketing-related projects and activities.
What We Expect
- A solid experience in a Content Writer role, working with senior staff in a complex multi-faced environment;
- Excellent topic research skills;
- Conceptual and analytical thinking;
- Profound English;
- A keen editorial eye and impeccable attention to detail;
- Adaptability to high pace and to changing priorities;
- Highly organized, prepared to own content delivery deadlines;
- Know-how of various digital content formats;
- Experience in the tech industry in research and content creation would be a significant advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills;
- Note : We are considering remote positions as well as relocation.