Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace, a great place for freelancers and experts. Collaborate with us, work with top industry experts, and expand your portfolio. We guarantee you will gain experience and develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had! Work the way you like, on your terms, in a flexible working model, with no strings attached.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. The company works with both the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA and Keller Williams, as well as fast-growing startups in the financial (solarisBank), education (Babbel) or even robotics (Temi) industries.
Our content supports different stages of the sales funnel & backs the expertise of Netguru professionals. We target business owners, CEOs, CTOs, Product Managers, Project Managers, Heads of Innovation, and more, with compelling stories. Each month we reach hundreds of thousands of readers from the USA, Europe, Middle East, and other regions.
We are looking for a ghost writer who can collaborate on various types of content (blog posts, case studies, landing pages, ebooks, e-mails, ads, social media posts). We are equally interested in writers who are able to deliver SEO copy, as well as landing page copy, microcopy for ads, thought leadership content, interviews, and opinion articles. You don’t need to know everything - narrow yet strong expertise is more than fine!
Are you enthusiastic about writing, recycling, and editing content? Cooperate with us as a Content Writer!
What will be your responsibilities as a Content Writer?
- Doing research for and writing original, expert articles on assigned topics.
- Writing engaging copy based on provided briefs.
- Editing and repurposing existing content; optimizing it for the use on different platforms and channels.
- Conducting interviews with industry experts & Netguru professionals.
Apply if you:
- Are able to write coherent, logical, and engaging text in English (CEFR C1+).
- Have 3+ years of professional writing experience with creating high-quality content in English, either as a content writer or journalist.
- Have research and editorial skills and know the principles of writing engaging texts.
- Have experience in writing about technology, design, development, entrepreneurship, business, or related subjects (one topic of the above mentioned is just fine).
- Have at least one of the following skills:
- SEO writing;
- UX writing;
- Conversion writing,
- Website copywriting,
- Journalistic experience.
- Can create compelling stories based on any piece of content, information, etc.
- Are organised, efficient and detail-oriented.
Does this sound like something for you? Fill the form and apply for the job!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited to complete a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we’ll invite you to collaborate with us!
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Need more information? Drop us a line at email@example.com!