Mariners Church is a biblically-centered, non-denominational church located in Orange County, CA focused on inspiring people to follow Jesus and fearlessly change the world.
Mariners is listed as one of the top 20 largest churches in America by Outreach Magazine and a core value is building community by connecting people in groups. Come and be part of a new season of growth as Mariners Church responds to God’s call in launching new campuses throughout Orange County.
- Copywriting for marketing and promotional content
- Proofing creative content for grammar, punctuation, and scriptural soundness
- Building/manipulating email templates in Mailchimp
- Seek out, develop, and manage writing and copywriting volunteers
- Develop original creative content
- Outline and script video projects
- Creative Writing Assignments
- Journalistic Storytelling
- The ability to independently produce great creative content
- The ability to learn and match the Mariners brand voice
- Writing clear, concise, grammatically correct copy
- Experience managing volunteers
- Self-motivated and organized
- The ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to manage time and multiple priorities while driving towards excellent results with a high level of attention to detail on short timelines
- Curious, creative, and inventive
- Must be a learner with a strong desire to better their craft
- The ability to problem solve and think on their feet quickly in high-pressure situations
- High level communication and organizational skills
- Spiritual discernment and emotional intelligence
- Must work well alone and in a team environment
All Mariners Church Staff:
- Love Jesus and call themselves Christians.
- Embrace a high biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
- Agree to and adhere to the church's statement of faith and leadership commitment.
- Attend Mariners and participate in Rooted/Life Groups.