MANTL is a fast-growing FinTech company helping local financial institutions and their communities thrive. We’re drastically changing the banking landscape. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. These institutions play an important role in their local communities and in the economy. Our software enables them to better meet the needs of the people and businesses they serve.
Headquartered in New York City, our flagship Online Account Opening product has quickly become best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL. Since launching in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, autonomy and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, measurable goals. We’re located all over the country and are committed to enabling remote work now and in the future.
We cultivate a supportive and transparent culture that fosters productive, respectful and engaging discussions. We want to work with diverse, inclusive, and kind people – people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
Content Writer (Brand) | What You Will Do
MANTL is looking for a passionate Content Writer to help elevate and evolve our brand voice. You will be part of a dynamic team of marketers and salespeople and help execute our messaging strategy across multiple marketing channels with a primary focus on thought leadership.
You will work with external agencies to create a breath of insightful content that stands out among the noise. This means exploring major issues that unknowingly touch our everyday lives, such as:
- How can we make digital banking more inclusive and accessible to people of all backgrounds?
- What are banks getting wrong when it comes to preventing fraud online?
- How can banking technology be used to better serve small businesses?
- And what are today’s consumers looking for from their banking experiences?
- Provide brand stewardship of voice and tone.
- Write compelling content across multiple media and channels, from blog posts to e-books, presentations, and even video.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the brand, technology solutions, industry landscape and our target customers’ evolving needs.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of content creation experience.
- You have superb writing, grammar, and editorial skills with a keen eye for detail in your work.
- You are highly flexible and adaptable in your writing style (short, medium, and long form content).
- You know how to make a complex product digestible.
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to push a brand forward with fresh, evolving, creative ideas.
- Enterprise experience is a plus by not a must.
- An understanding of the banking industry is preferred.
We don’t expect you to have all of these things, but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. Tell us what those are.
What You'll Love About Us
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We strive to show that we truly care about our employees' wellness. From unlimited vacation, fully covered health benefits that includes family planning assistance, and generous paid family leave to weekly heartfelt shoutouts and fun team events, we are deeply proud of our culture.