MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 2,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, and more.
- Work with the marketing team to launch campaigns that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels.
- Work with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position itself against competitors and products.
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of full-time SEO writing experience (software and/or industrial writing experience is a plus).
- Experience using WordPress is a plus.
- Work autonomously while collaborating with our team.
- Excellent written communication skills, along with up-to-date SEO understanding of on-page/content optimization, inbound linking, and authority development.
- Ability and willingness to work with experienced Content Writer/Editor.
- Passion for learning new products and industries—willingness to dive into the nitty-gritty technical details.
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the MaintainX voice, and write with the customer in mind.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.