Lumiform, founded in 2018, is a VC-backed SaaS startup based in Berlin and operating globally (in 188 countries).
With our digital solution, we are transforming a still untapped €164B global market. The Lumiform SaaS solution enables companies to easily digitize and improve the workflow of quality & safety inspections. The app allows businesses to create digital checklists, conduct inspections, raise issues immediately & solve them collaboratively with teammates while getting fully automated reports and analyzing all data with ease.
Quality & safety inspections take place in all major industries worldwide - mostly all of them are conducted by pen and paper: Cleaning documentation, risk assessments, maintenance reports, hygiene checks, safety walk documentation etc. pp.
Lumiform enables companies to make workplaces safe and exceed their quality promises. A nice side effect: It is environmentally friendly and reduces the use of paper to a maximum.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate content writer intern (all genders) to join our international content team alongside 3 in-house content writers (German and Spanish), one senior SEO manager, and six content writing freelancers.
You have the chance to work at a company where SEO and especially relevant content creation is the most important part and not just a nice side thing. You will have the opportunity to work on all levels of content creation and contribute to the company's growth.
- You will develop new landing pages on specific topics at all levels of the user journey (general guides, encyclopedia, checklists, templates, app applications, etc.)
- You develop and create new checklist templates for Lumiform users and those who will become Lumiform users in the future
- You understand the needs and perspectives of our users and apply them to the content you write
- You are responsible for writing new blog articles and publishing them on LinkedIn
- You conduct keyword research, identify relevant topics with high ranking opportunities and write articles independently
- You create marketing-relevant content, such as e-books, case studies, infographics, etc.
- You will work closely with our SEO, design, and product team
- You work on multiple projects and content simultaneously
- You are enrolled or graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism, media management or a related field of study
- You are a startup fan and content creating enthusiast who loves to help thrive a young company forward
- It's a plus if you have already gained some work experience through other internships or other activities in a similar work environment
- You are ambitious, proactive and a reliable all-rounder with a hands-on mentality
- You are a problem solver and find creative yet structured solutions
- We are one: you are a team player and you want to achieve goals together
- Your mother tongue is English
- You already live in Berlin or are you have the willingness to move to Berlin
- A very nice, bright office in Berlin Mitte surrounded by several restaurants and cafés of all origins
- Thirsty? Hungry? Enjoy our selection of different beverages, various teas, coffee and fresh fruit
- "Friyay” beers and drinks
- Fun online Team-Events
- Discount on an Urban Sports Club membership or a heyday account
- Dog-friendly office: Feel free to bring your furry best friend to work
- Remote work & Home Office opportunities, such as flexible working hours
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company at an early stage and have an impact
- An international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- We support your growth: Personal and professional development opportunities- you will receive an annual learning budget for books, courses, conferences etc.
- Annual meet up in Berlin for one week: Meet the team in workshops, attend great team events, have some drinks and food, such as good talks
Sounds interesting to you and do you feel addressed? Then simply apply and send us your CV, stating your salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Lumiform Team
We love and live diversity! Regardless of age, gender, gender and sexual identity, origin, culture or disability. It is the person in his or her diversity that convinces and inspires us. So please feel free to apply anyway, if you see a job opening that interests you. Stay healthy!If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application (resume/LinkedIn) suffices.