We're looking for a strong, creative content creator and writer to help write and edit engaging content to drive our inbound marketing programs. This position will be responsible for driving our creative communications through compelling thought-leadership storytelling.
This individual will craft impactful messaging in a wide variety of short and long-form formats (web, social, email, bylines, blogs, eBooks, infographics, video, print, webinars, podcasts, and more!) across multiple channels. This role is creative and highly collaborative.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture.
We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What You'll Be Doing On Our Team
- Write and edit a wide variety of marketing content, including website FAQ and product pages, blog posts, social media, byline articles, award entries, speaker submission abstracts, sales enablement emails, PowerPoint presentations, web, promotional email copy, and infographics
- Manage production of white papers, eBooks and other marketing content assets - working with graphics on print and digital layout, facilitating proofreading and overall quality control of final product
- Ensure copy is aligned with brand voice and content strategy Craft AB-tests and compelling Calls-to-Action
- Support not only our marketing communications activities but of equal importance, our company culture and recruitment marketing. Collaborate with other marketing, culture, and recruiting team members to support our content distribution strategy; collaborate with our advisory and product teams to leverage their subject matter expertise, and collaborate with our CEO for thought leadership blogs
- Leverage content consumption analysis to improve audience engagement across blog, ads, and social media posts
- Amplify internal and external communications to employees, prospects, and customers
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About You And What Skills You’ll Need
- BS degree in communications, marketing or related discipline1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Organized self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to understand and translate complex concepts into clear, concise, and impactful communications
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills and experience in creating, adapting and unifying content for multiple channels
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver with keen attention to detail, quality and on-time/on-budget delivery of programs
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision while being a member of the team
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing atmosphere
- Demonstrated ability in storytelling (must be able to submit example) with a passion for using creative imagery to communicate
- Excellent collaborative skills.
More About LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We have been certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, paid vacation, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored activities and events.
- Remote Work: We believe that results matter more than when or where they are produced. We are 100% committed to in-office, hybrid and fully remote work.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We’re recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing, and in control of our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
- Boston Location: Our headquarters are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Ireland Office: We expanded to Ireland in March 2021 with all our employees sitting remotely. This team is responsible for helping to grow and expand our customer base in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
We believe a Diverse and Inclusive work environment results in better decision making. It allows LogicManager to work better together for our employees and our customers.
By submitting your application, you agree that LogicManager may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. LogicManager's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over LogicManager’s use of your personal information.