Logi Analytics is seeking a creative content writer/editor to join our marketing team. This person will help with our inbound marketing efforts by producing engaging and educational content across all stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Manage the Logi blog editorial calendar and oversee content creation (writing and editing)
- Assist with content creation for content across the buyer’s journey, including thought leadership eBooks, white papers, video scripts, web copy, data sheets, and presentations
- Partner with subject matter experts, internal and external, including product marketing, solutions engineers, and industry thought leaders
- Collaborate with freelance writers and graphic designers to create new assets
- Support SEO by optimizing existing content, creating new content, and building a “web” of links on the corporate website
- Repackage existing content in new formats to support lead generation efforts
- Track and analyze content performance against marketing and business objectives
- At least 3 years of experience writing and editing B2B, software development/technology content
- Proven editorial and communication skills, including the ability to write original short- and long-form content, edit work from others, and adjust style to match brand tone
- Understanding of the B2B software sales process/buyer’s journey and broader technology industry practices and standards
- Experience working on an inbound marketing, marketing communications, and/or demand generation team
- Exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, and SEO tools preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
This position is part-time and can work a maximum of 20 hours per week.