About Limbix: Limbix Health, Inc. is a distributed team building portable device based digital therapeutics for adolescents experiencing mental health disorders. Our goal is to give all young people access to affordable, effective behavioral health care by giving providers immediate, safe, and evidence-based treatment options they can offer to their patients. We value positive, motivated, authentic, and solutions-oriented individuals who want to join us on this mission.
About Limbix: Limbix is a distributed team building digital therapeutics for adolescents experiencing mental health disorders. Our goal is to give all young people access to affordable, effective behavioral health care by giving providers immediate, safe, and evidence-based treatment options they can offer to their patients. We value positive, motivated, authentic, and solutions-oriented individuals who want to join us on this mission.
About the Role: We are hiring a full-time Marketing Content Writer to write compelling marketing content for our pipeline of digital therapeutics for adolescent mental health. The Marketing Content Writer will be a key member of the Limbix Marketing Team, and will report to the Director of Marketing. Candidates should be prepared to provide a portfolio of writing samples to share with the hiring manager.
About the Limbix Team: We strive to execute our work with empathy and excellence, both individually and as a team. We acknowledge and appreciate the complexities of each other’s roles and responsibilities. We appreciate our diversity, and deeply value how the different cultures of our colleagues and teams vastly improve the quality of our work.
Who you are: You are excited to work in a fast paced startup and eager to help Limbix speak to doctors, patients and other areas of healthcare through your writing. You’re highly detail oriented, and care deeply about helping others.
What You’ll Do In This Role
- Craft engaging content for promotional digital and print collateral for Limbix’s pipeline of digital therapeutics (Some examples include copywriting for websites, blog posts, brochures, presentations, recruitment materials, emails, ads, press releases, and social media posts)
- Author compelling, evidence-based content that follows brand guidelines and speaks to a variety of audiences, including health care providers, payors, teens, and caregivers of teens
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing, cross-functional Content Writers, and Visual Communication Designers to create all promotional digital and print collateral
- Develop content with 3rd party vendors
- Collaborate with the Science team to ensure the scientific validity of all content and claims made in writing
- Follow all regulatory guidelines pertaining to marketing content for medical devices
- Present content to cross-functional teams and stakeholders, and articulate copy decision and direction clearly
- Author thought leadership blog posts that provide an insider’s look into Limbix’s interdisciplinary processes
- Maintain and scale marketing content style guide to develop and augment brand voice and tone
- Maintain an affirmative, supportive tone across all content mediums, remaining sensitive to and flexible about the language preferred by those experiencing mental illness
- Proofread and edit all content before publishing
- 2+ years as a writer
- Experience transforming complex materials & topics into approachable, useful, and consumer-friendly content
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of channels, and is accustomed to creating quality deliverables with great attention to detail
- General understanding of and sensitivity to topics of mental illness
- Strong collaboration and self-management skills and can meet critical project deadlines
- A compelling portfolio of writing work
- Thrives working with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
- Excited to work in a fast paced, low ego environment
- Can balance the need for speed while maintaining high quality craft
- Experience crafting content that adheres to regulatory guidelines is a plus
- Experience in health or health care
Total Compensation Package (FTE)
- Salary (Competitive base; Meaningful equity)
- Premiere Standard Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision (75% covered for both individual and family), Health FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life, AD&D, Disability
- Cool Fringe Benefits (Gym stipend)
- Family Friendly (Liberal maternity/paternity time off to be used consecutively or intermittently; Generous earning schedule for annual PTO; Culture calendar inclusive of days off in celebration, commemoration, or observation14 paid company holidays; Company shut down December 23rd - December 31st!!)
- Financial Planning (401(k))
Total Compensation Package (PTE & Interns)
- Salary (Competitive base)
- Cool Fringe Benefits (Gym stipend)
- Family Friendly (Culture calendar inclusive of days off in celebration, commemoration, or observation 14 paid company holidays, Company shut down December 23rd - December 31st!!)
Limbix Health, Inc. and E-verify
Limbix Health, Inc. an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Limbix validates right to work using E-Verify. Limbix will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.