The Endava Marketing team is seeking a passionate Content Writer to bolster our ability to deliver high-quality content to our customers. The content writer’s primary role is to write and create marketing content that assists in meeting the goals of the marketing and sales teams and the business as a whole. You will be creating content in a variety of formats including blogs, presentations, white papers and social media posts.
The Content Writer will have excellent copywriting and storytelling skills and a customer-first mindset, whilst knowing how to engage with a sales-led organization. You will be responsible for creating and curating creative forms of written content guided by data to raise brand awareness and engagement.
The ideal candidate is curious about how the application of technology solves business problems. You’re not afraid to ask questions and seek a deeper understanding of the ‘why’ to succeed in the role and write compelling content helpful to our customers. The position requires frequent communication and coordination with external and internal stakeholders.
What Makes This Job Unique?
You! You will get to shape the content you create for your industry sector. You will work as part of a team, but be the writing lead. The Content Writer will join a growing marketing team and be an integral part of running successful campaigns across multiple industries.
Your impact! For the past two decades, we have been committed to help enable our customers to succeed by bringing them best in class tech solutions. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to create a positive impact on business, grow your career, and work with colleagues from all around the world.
The community! At Endava we deeply care about the success of our people, our customers, the communities we are part of, and our environmental responsibilities. We are marching forward to build a more equal and inclusive world, and welcome input from existing and new colleagues. Come and be part of our journey!
- Be part of our corporate storyteller team
- Create high-quality written content that aligns with business objectives, brand standards, and voice guidelines
- Write case studies, blogs, white papers, e-books, survey reports, as well as emails, social posts, landing pages, and more
- Contribute to sales collateral, including sales decks, one-pagers, infographics, event descriptions, and more
- Interview subject-matter experts and leverage market research to write effective marketing materials for a specified audience
- Write creatively, analytically, and objectively as needed, articulate complex business scenarios as meaningful, easily digestible content
- Use proprietary data to write compelling content around business, tech, and strategy for a specified audience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across regions and time zones – including designers, researchers, subject matter experts, and marketing and sales intel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of previous experience is required along with bags of enthusiasm to work with a great team, hone your writing skills and develop in a growing technology company
- Outstanding communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of editorial requirements including SEO fundamentals
- Strong understanding of business and tech personas and writing for this audience
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing strategies, concepts and best practices
- Ability to copy-edit the work of others
- Experience working with research and data
- High attention to detail, commitment to maintain and enforce high standards
- Ability to work independently, manage competing priorities, thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience writing from a journalistic approach (in technology is a big plus)
- Understanding of basic engineering concepts and tactics
- Experience working in B2B or in IT services or in one of the following industries: Healthtech, Mobility (Aviation, Automotive, MaaS, Logistics and Supply Chain), CPG/Retail, Media, Telco
Who We Are
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We believe that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel, an Endava company, you'll work alongside other hardworking Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by using modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Levvel, an Endava company, is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We seek to recruit and develop diverse talent at varying levels of experience, from early career to experienced specialists. We engage and retain talent through an inclusive culture that values the perspectives and contributions of all team members.
Pay Transparency - Pay ranges are available upon request.
We Also Provide Great Benefits, Including
- Competitive salary
- 401k with a company match program
- 4 weeks vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision