About the Company: Legalfit is a fast-growing software and marketing technology company in Kansas City Area (GO CHIEFS!). We provide smart web marketing for attorneys across the nation through our predictive marketing platform. Legalfit is rapidly growing and looking for top-tier talent to add to our team!
Why Work For Legafit?
Legalfit has a strong company culture that embraces transparency, communication, and trust. There’s no ‘red-tape when it comes to problem-solving and our goals for success are clear. If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to learn quickly and expand your horizons, then we are the company for you! In conjunction with that, here’s what else we have to offer:
- Medical (4 plans to choose from), dental, and vision
- Medical FSA
- Childcare FSA
- Special shutdown days
- Short-term disability (paid for by the company)
- Long-term disability (paid for by the company)
- Life insurance (paid for by the company)
- Fantastic company culture
- All out company events
- Opportunity for advancement
- M-F, standard hours - rarely overtime
- Paid Holidays
- Additional days off for company stretch goal incentives
- Consistent 1:1s, weekly feedback, and daily standups with your team
About This Role
As a Content Writer, you will have the awesome opportunity to create unique content for our clients (attorneys) about a variety of topics. These writing assignments include various styles and formats, such as copywriting, advertorial, biography, question and answer, blog posts, informational, and current events.
You also will have the opportunity to coordinate with our vibrant account management teams to understand the client’s tone, style, and goals to achieve total client satisfaction. In this position, you will also be working closely with Legalfit’s marketing, sales, and operations departments when coming across opportunities, problems, or client feedback. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Write and edit unique content for new client websites, secondary services, support requests, or other marketing tasks as needed.
- Set the content strategy per client based on current Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and the client’s tone, style, and goals
- Organize information and technical hierarchy based on current SEO best practices
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Research industry-related topics and provide accurate information when writing new sites
- Follow web marketing best practices for writing and editing content
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a professional writing job
- Strong knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, efficient and has intense attention to detail to ensure client satisfaction
- An ability to fact-check information in content pieces
- Legal industry experience is a plus (not required)
- Please submit a portfolio or writing samples with application.