Launch That, a digital marketing company, is looking for a skilled and passionate Content Writer to join our Content team!
- Writing comprehensive webpages and news stories on financial, medical and legal topics for multiple websites
- Conducting in-depth research and interviewing experts
- Working closely with SEOs and Designers to produce the best content on the web!
This is a remote position for Florida residents who would be working remotely while in the state of Florida - specifically within 1 hour of downtown Orlando area.
- Proficient writer who can produce accurate, clean, clear content at volume
- Quick learner who is eager and open to adapting to our approach to content
- Skilled researcher on complex topics who is able to identify and connect with reputable sources and synthesize information
- Team player who is hungry for success
Required Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 consecutive years of experience in a professional online writing environment
- Bachelor's degree required; Journalism, English, Advertising, Marketing or related field a plus
- Ability to write comprehensive online content about medical, legal and financial topics
- Understanding of internet search and SEO and the ability to learn more about it
- A working knowledge of AP style
- Precise attention to detail
- Willingness to take direction but also to find creative ways to improve on that direction – initiative
- Keen time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills
- Commitment to following instructions, applying feedback and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
Please note, that in an effort to mitigate unconscious bias in our recruiting processes, we are utilizing Career.Place as part of our application process. Please look for an email after you submit this application that will direct you on how to proceed in the application process.Please note that we do not see your name or resume until after you have successfully passed the Homework stage of that process. Thank you!