Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 6th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
Jitterbit is seeking a prolific and talented content creator and marketer for our offshore team with a passion for writing and storytelling. The Content Marketing role is responsible for developing ongoing stories, articles, and angles for Jitterbit’s digital channels including: white papers, presentations, eBooks, videos, webpages, and blogs. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day. This role is 100% remote.
Are you an expert in B2B marketing? Do you love to write? Do you really love to create? You must be extremely creative and work well in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment. As Jitterbit’s Content Marketer you wake up thinking about content and go to sleep with dreams about transforming complex brand concepts into easy-to-understand, engaging, and shareable stories. Ultimately you are responsible for engaging new business and driving leads to our sales funnel.
- Build and own the editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Have a plan for content creation each month, considering seasonality, trends, and timely news.
- Translate technical concepts into business benefits and persuasive stories that connect with the target audience and drive the desired actions.
- Create 1-2 resources each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or engagement. ( ebooks, white papers, infographics, blogs, guides, etc.).
- Own the company blog schedule and proactively produce at least 3-4 high quality blog posts every month.
- Be able to repurpose content produced into various consumable lengths and formats for different channels and audiences.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy. Assess technical knowledge within target audiences and match writing style to it.
- Work with the marketing team to understand the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns and content marketing programs.
- Partner closely with Design team and guide design briefing and images for various content projects
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges so that we are at the forefront of our industry. .
- Grow our subscriber base on social channels by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with product marketing, product management, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content.
- Promote key corporate and product announcements through social media on an ongoing basis.
- 4-5 years of content marketing, product marketing or digital marketing experience, preferably in the B2B or B2B2C SaaS industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Business, or related field.
- Excellent written communication skills with attention to details on grammar and consistent style. Must have a track record of having published content in online and traditional media.
- Proven skills in writing technical blogs, case studies, ebooks, infographics.
- A digital native that understands inbound marketing, demand generation and lead management.
- Good understanding of SEO best practices. Familiarity with WordPress is a plus.
- Ability to implement content strategies for an omni-channel environment.
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and drives projects from start to finish.
- Highly creative but also process-oriented and data-driven. Ability to work independently as well as work with cross-functional teams.
- Background or knowledge of ERP, CRM, or E-Commerce application domains will be a big plus.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
iPaaS is a highly competitive, fast moving space. Our competition varies from small point solutions to large enterprise providers who alternately are partners and competitors. It is critical that you can comprehend and thrive in this environment.