Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). We have started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.7 in the app store).
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are based in Silicon Valley and have offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Buffalo. We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Are Looking For
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (10X revenue growth in 2020)
- Open communication environment based on high integrity values
- Rockstar teammates
About The role
As a content writer for Jerry.ai, you will collaborate with the content team to produce high-volume, high-quality web content. You'll be responsible for developing new content pipelines, as well as writing, and editing said content. We are looking for someone that has a passion and expertise in the automotive space, who thrives in fast-paced, high pressure environments. This is a contract position (25+hours/week) to start with the potential for full-time permanent. Sound like you? Let's chat!
- Write, edit, and post web content, including blog articles, social media, and marketing content
- Collaborate with the content team on projects in copywriting, editing, and content optimization
- Research new verticals in the automotive space
- Use data to manage entire content pipelines
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or a relevant field
- 3+ years experience in content writing in the automotive industry
- Ability to create engaging and easy-to-understand content for our readers
- Strong writing and proofreading abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Responsive to instructions, feedback, and queries from management with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to pivot between multiple projects
- Must be eligible to work in the United States or Canada