What You Will be Responsible for
- Create articles, ebooks, whitepapers, infographic copy, video script, and interactive assets as part of the overall editorial calendar, and in line with the content strategy.
- Understand the buyer’s journey and use that knowledge to create the most impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the funnel assets for different products, personas, and verticals.
- Know what best-in-class content looks like for both SaaS companies and category creators, and bring your ideas to help Sprinklr innovate and exceed the standard of excellence.
- Collaborate with the copywriting team to ensure that email, ad, and other short-form copy developed to support your content assets are as impactful as possible.
- Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized content.
- Know what markets you are developing content assets for, adapting them to meet any unique localized content needs and/or writing with translations requirements in mind.
Who You Are
- Lover of language who finds the best content mediums and storytelling approaches to engage and persuade your audience.
- Insatiably curious and eager to master new subject areas in order to produce genuine and credible content.
- Flexible and willing to pitch in on diverse writing projects
- Adaptable, thriving in a rapid-paced environment where many days bring unexpected challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in English or other related areas with an emphasis on writing.
- 6+ years in writing or content development positions, with at least several years at a B2B company; experience at a rapid-growth social, SaaS, and/or technology company greatly preferred.
- High-quality work portfolio across diverse content mediums including articles, podcasts, eBooks, whitepapers, etc.