Integral Memory PLC is a long established and fast-growing technology company founded in the UK over 30 years ago which has grown into a highly successful and financially independent international business with offices in London (Wembley), France, Holland, Spain and a reach into the US and Australia.
Integral has two divisions:
Memory Division – Memory Cards, USB Flash Drives, USB Card Readers, DRAM, SSD Hard Drives, Encrypted USB Drives, Encrypted SSD Drives and Industrial Memory solutions for a wide range of uses and applications including Computers, Mobile Phones, Cameras, Servers, Drones, Gaming Memory, Dashcams, Military, and Industrial etc.
LED Lighting Division – Lamps, Downlights, Panels, Strips, Luminaires, and Drivers for home, business and industrial applications.
Our award winning products are sold by resellers in more than 50 countries worldwide and trusted by large corporates, government departments and educational institutions.
The company is currently undergoing an exciting digital transformation and is rolling out a new e-commerce platform across Europe with further plans to expand to the US. We’ve seen our Memory business expand over 300% on Amazon in the past 12 months, and we’re enhancing our B2B and B2C digital experience thought content, SEO and PPC campaigns as part of a push and pull strategy.
Integral encourages people to be entrepreneurial, bring their own ideas, and be pro-active in taking on responsibility. We also place strong emphasis on employee learning, development and progression within the company.
This exciting opportunity offers a blend of copywriting and content writing and a chance to join a growing talented team. You will be responsible for crafting well-written and enticing site content, creating and curating content for our Knowledge Hub, developing online B2B and B2C marketing materials as well as product descriptions. Whilst working to business brand guidelines you will also have the freedom to evolve them as well.
You will also contribute towards all creative output and comms both internal and external. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their career working across a variety of content mediums, not just limited to written copy.
- Create copy for our websites, press-releases, brochures, presentations, social media posts, product descriptions and marketing driven projects
- Write succinct, accurate and enticing product descriptions, adhering to SEO best practice guidelines, working closely with the wider team to launch new products
- Create engaging copy adhering to the in-house tone of voice
- Write content and lead magnets that will inform, educate and instruct readers
- Own the end-to-end writing process, respecting and managing timelines and the delivery of translations
- Work with a team to develop and report on content strategy
- Evolve tone of voice guidelines with consideration for brand values as well as digital best practice, working alongside wider teams
- Demonstrate a positive and pro-active approach, showing initiative and suggesting ideas to continuously improve quality and increase efficiency
- Provide input into the direction of the brand’s content strategy, what the content should look like and where to publish it
Integral Memory encourages people to be entrepreneurial, bring their own ideas and be pro-active in taking on responsibility. There is a strong emphasis on learning, development and progression, you will be supported in broadening your skills and you will have the opportunity to grow your role as the business grows.
- 3+ years copywriting and/or content writing experience who is collaborative, flexible and tenacious in their approach
- Must have some background in 'product' focused content, not just services
- You enjoy getting into the heads of the audience, and are able to find creative ways of using content to build an online presence with an audience-first mind-set
- Strong commercial skills, demonstrable ability to truly understand products and write effectively towards target customers
- Experience working within an E-Commerce environment
- Knowledgeable of SEO copy best practices
- Experience within digital content writing
- Proven ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Highly literate with a writing style that is accurate and adaptable
- Enthusiastic team player
- Enjoys taking on responsibility, shows strong initiative, and isn’t afraid of challenging the status quo
- A passion for innovation, someone who is looking to constantly improve and wants to bring new ideas
- Native ability in English
- Ability to manage translations is essential
- Interest in technology a significant plus.