ID.me is looking for a Content Writer to contribute to the strategy and then create compelling B2B blog posts, white papers, case studies, social media content, and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us improve and expand our digital footprint and drive value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. This is a great opportunity for someone who can successfully facilitate and complete projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment and grow with ID.me. This position reports to the Director of Marketing Communications. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- Develop strategic content goals and the strategies to reach goals
- Pitch strategy to internal stakeholders; collaborate on content ideas and creation
- Create and manage an editorial calendar
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Regularly produce various content types and manage content distribution
- Ensure all-around clear and consistent brand style, voice and tone
- Analyze KPIs to determine content effectiveness
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience writing for a B2B audience. Experience in software, SaaS, or Tech writing experience a plus.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft high-quality content
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Experience using Wordpress
- Experience working closely with a sales organization with a strong affinity for sales team success
- Superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
Our Core Values:
*Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Act like a scientist, not a talking head. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *If the rule prevents the right outcome, then break the rule.