Please note: This is a remote (work from home) position.
Gravy is the leading customer retention and failed payment recovery service for businesses with recurring payments. We believe in the human touch as a way to make better customer experiences happen. We’re on a mission to create an affordable, more efficient way for businesses to engage and manage failed payments AND bring the human element back to the cold world of automated, digital communication.
- This position is responsible for producing value-driven content that drives demand generation for Gravy Solutions
- Understands the effect of various content mediums, how they fit the larger content strategy puzzle and fits the overall demand generation mission
- Gets in the trenches and willing to be scrappy to get projects done
- Up for expanding skill set and testing new content mediums in new channels as content marketing trends evolve (which they do, quickly)
- Understands the challenge of content marketing and the need to produce short term results while seeing and addressing the long term needs
- Work closely with PPC/SEM, SEO/CRO establishing intent keywords to develop content strategy
This role will be evaluated based on:
- Organic traffic growth
- Marketing Qualified Opportunities (MQOs)
- Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQOs)
- New MRR from Content Marketing (New MRR)
- Research, Outline and Create content that drives Organic traffic, and increases company thought leadership
- Helps develop ‘rinse and repeat’ content creation method that can be scaled up with the addition of new personnel per channel
- Collaborates on ideation of content projects with Content Manager and Senior Demand Gen Manager and other members of Demand and Content team
- Leads production of content mediums potentially including but not limited to blogs, videos, audio, checklists/templates, ebooks, website/landing pages, etc.
- Works to review content effectiveness and Update / Merge / Delete content as necessary
- Stays on top of keyword data, customer feedback, Google Search Console, Google trends and is able to filter all this feedback back into the Content Strategy to adjust as needed
- Monitors and analyzes content performance
- Collaboration with Demand, Partnerships, and Sales Ops teams to plan and execute against quarterly goals
- Helps develop reliable metrics analysis for content marketing
- This will be a heavy writing role
Things You Will Not Hear This Person Say
- We don’t have enough resources
- That’s not my job
- I thought those goals were a bit lofty
- I didn’t hit my metrics because he/she... (fill in excuse)
We are seeking high-energy individuals who are motivated by challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a desire to make a positive impact in businesses. Compensation will be competitive for the ideal candidate. The position is for an immediate start remotely or in metro Atlanta.
- 2+ years of Content Marketing experience including hands-on experience producing high-level content. This role gets their hands dirty.
- Comfortable with producing MQL, SQO, and MRR from your efforts to meet revenue targets
- HubSpot and SFDC experience preferred
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Gain exposure to areas of the business beyond your functional area as everyone on our team wears many different hats
- Be a part of a talented team driven by a mission to help small businesses win
- Enjoy competitive employee benefits including health, dental, vision, and life
- Our Content Writer is a full-time, 40 hour a week, remote (work from home) employee. We expect full-time team members to be responsive to other Gravy employees within 2 hours between 8:30am-5pm EST.
Gravy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.