At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
We’re looking for a Content Writer to join our Indonesian Content Team, to drive brand awareness and build brand reputation through high-quality and unique blog content in different types and formats to attract young professional readership in the Indonesian market. You can also work Remotely.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Produce high-quality blog content that varies from articles, infographic, report, e-book, to usable templates to garner strong readership within the young professional market in Jakarta
- Ensure all content is produced in accordance to SEO best practices and Glints editorial guidelines
- Gather relevant and useful insights for content creation through but not limited to interviewing sources, desk research, analyzing data, and fact-checking on all materials & subjects required based on the topic/subject
- Pitch content ideas that takes into account user needs/pain points, the business objective, and industry trends to the Editor and Content Manager
- Focused on content that drives the users to do further actions on the Glints platform, such as download, subscribe, sign up, and content that boost virality of the ID Glints Blog
- Be involved in planning the content distribution tactics together with the Editor, SEO Team, and other relevant teams
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in determining the design or visual requirement to support the content presentation on the web and other channels/platforms
Why You Should Join Us
- An opportunity to impact Indonesian young professionals in shaping their career through content
- A great opportunity to learn, practice, and grow your content creation skills
- The company provides you with an exposure of working with a regional team from different APAC countries
- Flexible working arrangement in a fast-growing startup company
Who We Are Looking For
- 6 months-1 year of experience as a Content Writer, Editor, or any relevant roles
- A passionate storyteller and content writer who enjoys crafting stories and content based on data, facts, real sources to help others in building their professional life
- A wordsmith who has strong editorial skills and is keen to keep on harnessing their skills to create high-quality content
- Basic knowledge of SEO is strongly preferred
- A user-centric person who understand the basic principles of creating content that meets the user’s needs and pain points
- Someone who’s up-to-date of the labour market trend or knows where to find relevant insight related to the career related industry trend
- A great team player who is able to work with different teams from various background
- Someone who is able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Someone with a growth mindset who isn't satisfied easily, is humble and open to feedback, and able to independently seek out resources to deliver outcomes
- Someone who’s articulate in communication and is able to pitch ideas to others
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
We have impacted many lives since we were founded in 2013, but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with the enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to date.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times, and we are proud to be recognised by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Glints operates in multiple locations across Greater Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia.