Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Senior Content Designer to come join our global business.
Reporting directly into the VP of Design, and working within our Growth Tribe and directly with the Head of Product, you will be accountable for content creation across all of Fresha’s products and marketing material.
A large part of the role will be working on our SEO program creating and refining content aimed at consumers for the marketplace as well as attracting businesses to our platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
- Highly proficient in English
- 4 years+ experience as a content designer, product writer, copywriter or UX writer
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience condensing complex ideas into simple concise copy with a brand TOV
- Experience working in a product design team
- Experience working within a consumer business
- Experience writing push notifications, SMS, emails and socials
- Experience and flexibility to work across multiple product areas
- Experience being proactive and a self starter
Bonus Points For
- Experience with SEO content production
- Experience with marketplace content
- A competitive salary, negotiable based on your experience.
- Flat organisation / management structure where everybody is empowered to have an impact within the company, and where high performers are offered fast-tracked career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a global platform which is transforming a growing industry segment and have high-impact within it.
- Flexible working hours and comfort around working from home arrangements.
- An incredible central office in Waterloo, London, with refreshments, fruits, veggies, cakes, coffee, and tea to keep you fueled.
At Fresha, creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable matters.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
We’re the world's no.1 destination for beauty and wellness.
We’ve just closed our Series C round which will be used to accelerate our growth with big plans for the future. Come and join a unique opportunity to take Fresha to unicorn level.
Fresha inspires people to look and feel their best – which is why we're trusted by millions of customers and thousands of businesses worldwide.
Fresha allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace, while beauty and wellness businesses and professionals have an all-in-one platform to manage their entire operations with its intuitive free business software and financial technology solutions.
Fresha’s ecosystem gives merchants everything they need to run their business seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, beauty products inventory and team management.