FMTC is looking for a content writer to help them share the value with the affiliate marketing world.
- FMTC is the affiliate industry’s B2B source for deal and product feeds. We are looking for a content writer to help us share our value with the affiliate marketing world.
- Write one or more weekly blog posts about FMTC goings on, typically 200 to 500 words.
- (Some of these may be ghost-written to support another dept, such as “tech corner”)
- Write one or more monthly long posts or case studies about FMTC, typically 500 to 1,000 words.
- (Some of these may be ghost-written.)
- Create occasional postcards for physical mailing.
- Manage editorial calendar, currency in Trello.
- Coordinate with internal team to select third-party content pieces for promotion on our blog and in our social media and newsletters.
- Create tracking links using Bit.ly.
- Post original and third party content on social media - currently LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Arrange and send company newsletters using HubSpot.
- Create and edit images using Canva and charts using Google Sheets.
- You will not be responsible for pulling or monitoring numbers - someone else does this.
- You will not be responsible for making videos, though we may do this in the future.
- Experience with the above mentioned software programs.
- Professional experience as a content writer.
- Comprehension of affiliate marketing.
- Native English speaker. (added after posting)
- Based in North America. (added after posting)
- Pay flexible - either per word/content piece or per hour, competitive.
- This is a freelance/contract position, estimated at about 10 hours per week.
Don’t forget to mention in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Content Writing Jobs.”
It helps us add more writing jobs for you.