We have an immediate opening for a Marketing, Sales Training, and Communications Writer in our NYC office. This is a full-time job.
We're looking for high-potential people who feel constrained and uninspired in their current role and are ready for an accelerated opportunity beyond formal tracks. Seeking a versatile writer with a strong work ethic who can wear multiple hats and has a curiosity to learn new things, and is comfortable writing for different audiences, in different styles, and for different deliverable types. High-energy, creativity, and enthusiasm is a must!
Flywheel (flywheelpartners.com) is a fast-growing creative communications agency that supports top healthcare companies with innovative marketing, sales training, and communications. Our clients are pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech ventures that seek more effective engagement with their customers. Flywheel helps them make that happen.
We are intelligent, intense and inspired and are looking for the right people to help take our business to the next level.
- Work within a cross-functional account team to design and develop innovative marketing, sales training, and communication programs; our audiences are both internal (pharmaceutical / medical device executives + sales forces) + external (healthcare professionals + patients)
- Consult with client project champions and SMEs to understand project objectives, tactic type, and audience to inform content development
- Build content across deliverable types: marketing collateral, corporate presentations, internal communications, sales training workshops; content subject matter includes medical, scientific, marketplace, and business acumen subject matter
- Reference check, proofread, and copy edit outlines, modules, assessments, storyboards, and scripts to ensure accuracy, clarity, and quality, and prepare for client review processes
What’s in It for You?
You will collaborate with a team of smart and friendly people. You will take ownership of your work and be constantly challenged. You will learn to manage projects and delight clients in a deadline-driven environment. If you rise to the challenges of your position, you will grow personally and professionally, do more, and be rewarded.
Job offers competitive pay with benefits (medical, dental, retirement), based on experience and qualifications.
Desired Skills and Experience
We seek highly motivated individuals with a track record of professional achievement who can bring intellectual curiosity, determination, and creativity to our client work.
You Must Have the Following Qualifications
- Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Life Sciences, English/Literature, Communications, or Journalism
- 2–5 years related work experience writing educational, instructional, or sales training materials is a plus
- Skills + Knowledge
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Superior organizational skills and exacting attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Copy development, referencing, and editing/proofreading skills
- Instructional design and visual design knowledge is a plus
- Abilities + Curiosities
- A clear and concise writing style
- High proficiency in Word and PowerPoint; a curiosity for technology
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on a high-performance, fast-paced team in a constantly changing work environment