The Everbridge Marketing team is seeking a Content Writer, to support inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, product launches, and other high-growth initiatives by creating engaging content that attracts, converts, engages, and retains users.
What You’ll Do
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to write copy for various marketing asset types including datasheets, whitepapers, executive briefs, web copy and blogs
- Conduct thorough research on our industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to content specialist for input and approval process
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Using identified keyword list, SEO optimize all written copy
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in content writing within a SaaS organization
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role – with a portfolio link or writing samples provided with application.
- Exceptionally sharp writing and editing skills and the ability to articulate and write clean, clear, vibrant copy.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to collaborate with others throughout the company, sometimes across international time zones.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset. A sense of humor is appreciated on a team with strong camaraderie
Bonus if: You have experience with WordPress, Marketo and Wrike.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.