Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 Masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
Energi is a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters, and the team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 60 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across plenty of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, high-performance, strategic thinking, and leadership. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
We are looking to add a professional Content Developer/Writer with substantial knowledge and passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain. Working with Energi leaders, project contributors, and external stakeholders this role will help create and publish communication material like blog posts, website content, slide decks, that cater to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop marketing and content strategies for new products and features
- Support releases and technical updates with explanatory content
- Coordinate with internal content generation on the project voice
- Create and publish communication material like blog posts, website content, slide decks, that cater to both technical and non-technical audiences
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem is a requirement to be successful in this role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full-time Content Developer/Writer role in a cryptocurrency company
- Bachelor's in Communications or Marketing is ideal (but not required)
- Exceptional English skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to communicate to highly technical as well as non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a distributed, remote work setting
Ideal Soft Skills For This Role
- Persons who are technically knowledgeable and curious
- Self-starters who can work in a decentralized (no local manager) environment
- Able to think outside the box
- Passion and grit to see the project succeed
- Aligns with the company values and mission
What You Will Get
- Joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- Opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying your skills and expertise
- A fully remote company with startup culture and best business practices
- Competitive salary paid in BTC & NRG
Become an active player of one of the most significant technological innovations in human history, ten times bigger than the internet revolution. You will be able to work flexible hours from anywhere on the planet and be part of a team driven by strong values and far-seeing vision.
Sounds interesting? We should definitely talk!
When applying for this role, please include a cover letter introducing yourself, explaining your current connection cryptocurrency and any articles/publications that you've written in this space.
This role is not open to agencies or 3rd-party consultancies. Any resume submitted shall be considered free of any charges.