Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
Dialpad is looking for a Marketing Conversion Copywriter to develop content for a range of inbound and outbound marketing programs. You are an creative writer who knows how to craft a good story. You will help bring our brand to life by writing compelling marketing copy across a range of media, for all stages of the buying cycle.
- Create content for nurture and outbound programs to delight our customers throughout the buying cycle.
- Collaborate with the Demand Gen team to plan and execute A/B tests on emails, landing pages and advertisements.
- Think of new ways to engage target audiences in different geographies and verticals.
- Develop personalized campaigns that speak to both technical and business decision makers at our enterprise target accounts.
- Ensure all content maintains a high level of quality, remains consistent with our brand tone and style, and delivers key messages for the given audience at each stage of the sales funnel.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology space.
- Exceptional writing skills across a range of media, including email, web and online ads.
- Ability to adapt writing style to varying target audiences and content formats.
- Knowledge of email and website metrics and reporting.
- Takes a data and metrics-oriented approach to inform decisions.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.