At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. At our core, we believe Better Spaces = A Better World. The impacts of our solutions can include lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better-designed cities. It is a long-term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
As Density's Content Writer, you will be the voice behind Density's blog — the tip of our brand spear. You will create a variety of short-form and long-form content for Density's owned channels, such as blog posts, ebooks, video scripts, webinars, and content to drive sales, engagement, retention, lead gen, and positive customer behavior.
The ultimate goal of this role is to attract and engage Density's target audiences with quality content that's educational, relevant, and enjoyable. We're looking for someone excited to bring new and data-driven ideas to our audiences that will change the way humans think about physical space.
What You'll Do
- Produce well-researched content for publication across Density's owned channels (blog, newsletter, videos).
- Interview subject matter experts to generate content relevant to our audiences.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with Density's mission and targeted audiences to inspire ideas and content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver content that meets brand standards in ways that appeal to the right audiences for our clients.
What We're Looking For
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to style guides.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Knowledge of or experience in the Workplace or CRE industry is highly desirable but not required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent work experience.
What We Offer
- A team hailing from places like Apple, LinkedIn, Stripe, Cisco Meraki, Hashi Corp, WeWork, NASA, & beyond.
- $227 million raised from investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, talented, dedicated, and truly kind teammates.
- Our values are be humble, seek feedback, and always solve the fundamental problem. These values are hard to achieve but we aspire to them daily.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental and reproductive health, 401K, equity, Flex Fridays, Remote Friendly, unlimited and manda.