Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We’re looking for an imaginative and creative team player with a passion for content and technology to join the Marketing team in our London office. This is a unique role where the candidate will take the lead on content writing for a variety of cut-through global campaigns and content assets.
- Supporting the Global Head of Content in a range of content-focused initiatives in line with business goals.
- Ideating, researching, and delivering a wide range of B2B content assets such as whitepapers, blogs, ebooks, product guides, infographics, and emails.
- Coordinating closely with key stakeholders both internally (Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams, etc.) and externally (clients, prospects, and key spokespeople) to deliver content that is informed, accurate, and effectively speaks to the target audience to drive demand in target markets.
- Developing multiple content assets at once in line with varied content briefs and business priorities in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to interrogate the brief to ensure optimum efficiency and speed.
- Supporting the content marketing team with proofreading and editing multiple content assets in a range of formats.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all content in line with our company TOV and brand guidelines.
- Continually improving knowledge of Contentsquare’s products and capabilities to ensure content is accurate and effectively promotes Contentsquare’s market offering.
- An experienced B2B SaaS copywriter/content writer with proven experience delivering product and demand generation-focused content in a B2B environment.
- An autonomous worker who is happy to take the lead in researching and delivering content in line with the global content strategy.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- A proactive content marketer who understands the power of good content and is committed to delivering assets to the best of your ability.
- Happy to challenge the status quo, if something isn’t working or could be done better – you’re happy to say so.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment with big targets to hit and a very long to-do list!
- 3+ years of experience writing within a B2B SaaS/Tech environment
- 5+ years of experience in content writing
- A clear and proven understanding of content writing for different personas and verticals
- Experience doing research using multiple sources and stakeholders
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience with product marketing a plus
Why You Should Join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive.
Here Are Some We’d Like to Highlight
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.