Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele ranges from small businesses to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
As a Codal employee, you’ll join a dedicated and driven organization composed of industry visionaries and leaders. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.
Codal is searching for a highly-skilled content writer to join our marketing team. The candidate will pitch and author blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, proposals, and other short- and long-form digital content related to design and development in support of Codal’s internal marketing efforts related to UX and UI. With veritable experience writing for a B2B audience while adhering to SEO guidelines, our ideal candidate will use their technical knowledge to author actionable, engaging content and ultimately grow Codal’s audience. This candidate will also have a critical eye with the ability to edit other’s work.
Candidates must have proven experience in content writing, preferably in a digital agency or other B2B settings. Other responsibilities include:
- Pitching, researching, authoring, and editing blog posts, articles, reviews, case studies, and other short- and long-form digital content on UX design and development
- Writing, editing, and assisting in the creation of sales proposals and/or case studies for prospective clients
- Authoring accompanying social copy for all content posted to Codal’s social channels
- Contributing to the blogs of Codal’s co-marketing partners and industry publications
- Monitoring the performance of all publicly-posted content and generating articles accordingly
- Assisting in the development of Codal’s broader content marketing strategy
- Familiarity with sourcing writers is beneficial
- 3+ years of verifiable experience in content and copywriting, preferably on technical topics including UX/UI design and software development (eCommerce is a plus)
- Previous experience with building and/or executing a content marketing strategy
- Familiarity with the basics of SEO and readability scoring
- Proficiency with WordPress, Google Suite
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar digital marketing suite(s)
- Superb written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate highly technical concepts into highly readable, actionable content for a B2B audience
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.