Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten.
We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Write and edit content articles according to Cermati’s house style
- Ensuring that the published content are up to date, accurate, visually attractive, and in line with Cermati’s standard
- Coordinate content strategy across freelancer, marketing and technology teams, and various media partnerships
- Utilize your skills to determine what topics the company content should cover and how to take advantage of timely events
- Spot opportunities to expand our content offerings including video, info-graphics, interactive visuals, and more
- Collaborate with our business teams to produce quality content that makes financial information transparent to users
- Protect our brand and uphold our high content standards
- Have 3 to 5 years of experiences in writing & editing
- Must be passionate in writing
- Knowledgeable about current economic and financial news
- Ability to work with design team to produce video and other visual content
- The ability to generate content that attracts users who are interested in the tools and services cermati has to offer.
- Knows how to find where our target audiences are spending their time and how to engage with them through social media or other means.
- Having an extensive experience with consumer focused content is a plus
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn more
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Capable of coordinating work with team members of varying job levels.
- Must understand English
- Full time job
- Have a good understanding about financial technololgy (fintech) industry.