We believe content should do more than just tick all the standard boxes.
We write blogs for brands that want to push the envelope.
Our blogs say what no one else has thought of yet, dive deeper into the details than the rest of the crap that's out there, and provide entertainment alongside education and value.
And we're looking for more clever writers to join our growing team.
- hungry for a challenge
- craving feedback.
- unafraid to push the boundaries.
- interested in marketing, SaaS, and tech.
- in possession of a dark sense of humour.
- able to write fast, meet deadlines, and follow a brief.
Do You Have
- at least 1 year of content writing experience.
- capacity for 5+ 3000 word blogs per month.
- big opinions.
Well, We Can Offer You
- a lot of work, if you want it (from 9000 – 24,000 words per month)
- 5-10c per word (rates depending on proven experience & project size)
- clear, detailed, results-driven briefs
- a responsive team Slack channel and project management via Monday.com
- coaching and support
- the opportunity to specialize in an industry you like writing about
- the chance to widen your expertise to other industries and projects
Basically, we want you to write stuff like this:
still keen? awesome. apply at the link provided. provide the 3 best examples of your work, any relevant details about your experience, and how many blogs/projects you’re available to write.
IMPORTANT - you're going to be asked a question under the heading ‘Opinion’. please include the word ‘pineapple’ in your answer. Not just in the box, but in the answer. this not only helps us to filter out spammy applications from people who aren’t reading the job ad or have low attention to detail, but also tests your creative ability to include specific keywords in your content.