At Bare, we're passionate about transforming how the world thinks about death.
Our journey started in 2019 when our founders bonded over the shared experience of arranging a funeral. The more they looked into the industry, the more they realised how outdated it was - resulting in customer experiences that were complicated, expensive and increasingly less human. From here, our mission to change the narrative around end-of-life was born.
We are now one of Australia's fastest growing startups, backed by high profile investors, with a highly committed and experienced team. Whether it's arranging a funeral, managing your estate planning, digitising your memories or navigating complex estate administration - we combine empathy with technology to make end of life simple, transparent and meaningful.
We are looking for an exceptional Communications and Content Writer to join our team and help us create a world-class brand, marketing, and communications function. At Bare, we want to be known as providing great customer experiences, and this role is core to that promise.
What Would You Do?
- Responsible for development and management of social media content for internal and external publications
- Develop branded written content across all platforms of communication for the business
- Confidently engage with colleagues, the media and customers including in-person interviews to create relevant media content
- Ensure brand standards are consistently upheld across all touch points and are followed at all times, including copy and voice
- Trend forecasting, being on the pulse of what is current and translating to content where appropriate
- Research new channels of communication to ensure our businesses is constantly innovating how we communicate with our members
- 2+ years experience in copywriting or content management role
- A Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, communications and other relevant fields is a plus
- Experience creating content with proven results in growing audiences (social, subscribers or customers)
- Excellent copywriting skills,
- Must be a good storyteller
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- High attention to detail and ability to solve problems using your own initiative
What's In It For You?
- A friendly, supportive environment - people love what they do at Bare
- Creating meaningful content on the most visited part of our website that helps people and makes an impact
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and career development (we're growing quickly, and you're joining on the ground floor)
- Excellent remuneration package with performance bonuses and options available
- An incredibly flexible working environment - work from home, the office, or anywhere in between
- The ability to make a real difference - we're taking on an industry and we want to leave a dent!
If this role sounds like you, and you’re passionate about what we’re doing, click the apply button to submit your application, including both a CV, a cover letter and some examples of your work.