Ataccama delivers data management and governance solutions to clients all around the world. The amount of content we generate is constantly growing. Wanna help us ramp up the conversation with our clients, prospects, and partners? Join us and craft a strong voice for our online and offline channels.
- Get to know us. Talk to colleagues and uncover the essence of our business. Do your research to learn about our products and diverse audiences.
- Help us communicate. Create content based on our company and product for our websites, blogs, printed collateral, social media, and marketing campaigns. Proofread, edit, and help others with grammar, style, and tone.
- Structure like a boss. Take raw pages of text, find the important bits, organize them, add structure, tune up hierarchy, and put it all in order.
- Shape our voice. Write great content, but don’t stop there. Work on our voice and tone and ensure consistency across all our communications.
- Write for any and all mediums—the web, social media, blogs, slide decks, videos, podcast scripts, and anything else you can imagine.
Is This You?
- You’re a journalist—or studied journalism and have some experience in the field. You welcome the idea of seeking out and talking to colleagues from all teams across the company to get the information you need.
- You’re fully able to research a given topic, form an original opinion, decide what graphics are needed, and write up an article or blog from start to finish. You know how to consolidate important information: interviews with colleagues, public sources, and more. You’re on top of whatever’s needed to get the piece published.
- You’re a smart person who’s naturally curious. You like reading and writing about new and emerging tech.
- You might not have a data management background, but you can easily see what’s interesting about the field and the value we provide to our clients.
- You don’t run away from small but important tasks like email campaigns, flyers, or microcopy. But you’re also ready to take on a white paper or other big project. You can handle it all with ease.
- You focus on compact, clear, conversational content that delivers essential information to a variety of audiences without ambiguity, misinterpretation, or loose ends.
- Your English is great, there’s no doubt about it. You are best friends with grammar, punctuation, editorial style, and typography.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- FlexiPass card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen.