Articulate is looking for an exceptional writer to join its growing content marketing team. As a Writer on the Content Marketing team, you’ll write compelling content for all of our marketing channels. You’ll bring our brand, culture, and product stories to life through clear, engaging, and inspiring copy, and support Content Marketing objectives at Articulate.
The Writer is part of a team of content writers and product marketers who craft brand and product messaging used in cross-channel marketing campaigns to meet revenue and conversion goals. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our customers, our brand, and our industry. You will understand the value behind the Articulate platform and products and know how to inform and inspire consumers to take action.
The Writer will support paid media, email, organic social, release campaigns, and events with impactful content that delivers against funnel objectives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Content Marketing, the Writer will have the opportunity to grow and flex their content marketing skills by tackling a wide variety of writing projects. The ideal candidate is creative, adaptable, a self-starter, a strong communicator, and a proactive team player.
What You’ll Do
- Write marketing copy for all digital marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, web, search, affiliate, eBooks, white papers, blog, email, in-app, and customer success stories
- Partner with functional teams to measure content performance
- Track industry trends
- Partner with Senior Manager, Content Marketing, on crafting thought leadership and supporting channel-specific content strategies
- Be a go-to resource for marketing writing
What You Should Have
- 1-2 years experience in a B2B SaaS writer role and/or eCommerce copywriter role
- Excellent writing skills with an eagerness to learn how to write for every marketing channel
- Ability to be creative and craft copy that’s human, relatable, and converts all while adhering to brand guidelines
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines consistently
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills, with a deep appreciation for giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a demonstrated can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, oral as well as written
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to pivot
- A self-starter with a passion for research and learning
- Attention to detail and exceptional execution
- *Four-year college degree *or equivalent experience
You’re The Ideal Candidate If
- You’re a storyteller who loves your craft and relishes finding just the right word
- You enjoy staying current on marketing trends and what’s new
- You love to iterate and flex in your writing and are eager to build your content writing skills for a wide variety of channels and audiences
- You’re excited about building cross-functional processes and relationships.