Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it . Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Your mission @Aircall:
- Be the content owner for your market (UK/IE or AUS/NZ)
- Suggest and write appealing blog posts that target the UK/IE or AUS/NZ market and Aircall target audience regularly
- Sync with Aircall content marketer to discuss and create new ideas and lead-gen content such as ebooks, landing pages etc. based on your own initiative and our briefings
A little more about you:
- An experienced and proactive content writer with a passion for tech-heavy content creation
- Must be a native speaker of English UK/IE or AUS/NZ AND based in one of these markets
- Passion for B2B marketing and SaSS industry
- Background in marketing is a plus
To apply for this position, please send:
CV including previous Content-related experience
3 Blog post ideas for UK/IE or AUZ/NZ market (2-3 sentences per idea)
Why joining us?
Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.