Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with your existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
Aera is looking for a passionate and creative marketer responsible for the development of compelling, relevant content that will drive new business opportunities as well as raise the public profile of the company. As a core member of our marketing team, this role will support corporate marketing and the lead generation process by creating marketing collateral to support the buyer’s journey. This position will also work across the organization to author content on behalf of others (i.e. white papers, blog posts, presentations).
- Develop content that drives brand awareness, thought leadership and demand generation
- Map out and take ownership of the content along the customer's journey, defining the appropriate tone and medium to help accelerate the journey through the funnel
- Author engaging, unique and thought-provoking content including eBooks, white papers, infographics, Slide share presentations, e-newsletter, webinars, video scripts, brochures and more
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and is optimized for search.
- At least 3 years in publishing or business writing
- Experience writing in the technology / SaaS space desirable
- Must be an excellent writer with a journalistic, editorial mindset but an understanding and appreciation for marketing
- Experienced in research and writing articles, blog posts, eBooks, eGuides, video scripts
- Must be able to take complex ideas and simplify them in a fresh, engaging way
- Obsessive attention to detail with outstanding proofreading, fact-checking and editing skills
- Excellent understanding of social media channels and the unique content needed for each
- Self-starter with an investigative reporter mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmentCollaborative and energetic
- Industry domain knowledge in supply chains across CPG, Pharma, retail sections a plus
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or Communications preferred
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!