In an industry dominated by server-based software, Mews is revolutionizing property management with our cloud-based solutions. We’re driven by our mission to enable truly great service and customer experiences, but we don’t limit ourselves to the hospitality industry because in an environment where ideas and innovation are celebrated, we know that the sky's the limit.
Mews is looking for a Translator to translate our in-product copy, documentation, and marketing materials (website copy and blog posts). You’ll collaborate with product managers, developers, product writers, and marketing specialists to create high-quality translations that engage users in one of our key markets.
- Conduct user research to determine content strategy for your market
- Create and maintain writing guidelines for content in your language, to ensure that all translations are in line with Mews’ brand and voice
- Translate content for our products, including UI text and transactional emails
- Translate user documentation, paying close attention to user needs for your market
- Translate website content and blog articles, taking into account SEO best practices
- Be an advocate for international users by providing input on UX design and copy
- Native-level fluency in Dutch/German
- Written/verbal fluency in English
- Ability to adjust content and communication styles based on your audience
- A passion for writing, user experience, and market localization
- Experience working in a development environment, especially as a writer or translator, is a plus
- Ability to work as a freelancer
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible working hours/location
- Access to extensive health & wellness programs (online)
- Participation in employee equity program
- Regular team events
Everyone Is Welcome At Mews
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.