Forbes Investment Newsletters is looking for an editorial content strategist with a good understanding of markets and investing who has excellent writing and editing skills and has a keen eye for timely content that will capture investors’ attention.
The candidate should be detail-oriented, able to handle several projects at once and have demonstrated an ability to evaluate and improve editorial content under tight deadlines.
The candidate should also have an interest in audience engagement across different platforms such as email and social media.
The candidate should also be comfortable collaborating with editors, writers and marketers.
- Contribute to the editing and production of premium investment newsletters, special reports and e-letters.
- Identifying existing newsletter content that can be leveraged into timely, articles, special reports and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in creating unique content to help drive growth
- Copy edit and proofread as needed
- Working with the marketing team, identify new product opportunities, develop product concepts
- Cultivate newsletter writer relationships and provide coaching and guidance to ensure quality products that consistently align with the brand promise.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in investment-focused publishing
- Strong understanding of financial markets
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or economics
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Accomplished team player
The defining voice of entrepreneurial capitalism, Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world.
The Forbes brand today reaches more than 120 million people worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE events, custom marketing programs and 40 licensed local editions in 70 countries. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit the Forbes News Hub or Forbes Connect.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.