Our work is driven by our team’s desire to be pioneers.
In 2009, we created Robots & Pencils with the then-contrarian view that mobile would be more transformative than the Internet. Turns out we were right.
Today, our thinking is rooted in the belief that, in the age of unprecedented technology acceleration, maintaining a competitive advantage requires new strategies and a focus on innovation.
Our approach has been to create a company designed to follow the talent, allowing us to amass an unfair share of hyper-skilled people who call Robots & Pencils home. A team of people who not only develop innovative solutions to transform businesses, but also create products that have been previously inconceivable.
What are our core values?
- Strong Work Ethic
- Top Drawer
- Always Learning
- Compile and consider data, including personas, messaging, competitive information, customer feedback and campaign results to craft impactful messaging
- Collaborate on the strategy for, and contribute to, search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives
- Provide operational support for content creation, including engaging participants and managing meeting and resource schedules, workflows, and deadlines
- Support and evangelize corporate brand and content governance practices
- Work collaboratively with business analysts to report on content measurement and make recommendations for optimizing quality, processes, and channels
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative environment that encourages information sharing, team-based success, and a strong focus on results
- 8+ years of content creation and lifecycle management experience in technology, with a preference for cybersecurity experience.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to craft and communicate compelling value propositions, and translate technical concepts into value-focused, jargon-free copy that drives action
- Experience with aligning SEO strategy and content production to drive traffic and conversion KPIs
- Cross-functional and multi-phased project management skills
- Ability to interpret performance data to inform content creation
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and efficient with time management
Robots & Pencils aspires to have a workforce that is representative of the diversity of our country and encourages applications from everyone.