Omobono is part of The Marketing Practice group. With over 450 B2B specialists across the US, UK, Europe and Australia, we are the leading independent global B2B tech agency. We combine the best skills in B2B, through the funnel, to create more sales today and a better sales environment long term.
We need a mid to senior Content Strategist to join a team dedicated to one client, focusing on helping them secure new business from their biggest customer. This is an Account-based Marketing (ABM) Content Strategist role, working with two of the largest brands in the world.
Working in a small team, you’ll take complex information and turn it into attractive propositions that will be brought to life creatively across multiple channels. You will facilitate workshops/interviews with the client to gather and distil the required information, and then work alongside our creative teams to execute your ideas.
Due to the global nature of the clients, and in particular key clients in the US, there will an opportunity to flex working hours to later in the UK day. There are likely to be a few occasions during the contract where you are needed to join client calls in the evening.
- Deliver highly effective work that wins, taking ownership for the strategy and messaging from start to finish
- You must be able to help the client simplify (sometimes very) complex information to identify key themes
- Work closely with client teams to co-create original and bid-winning messaging and narratives and then execute against these with creative copy and ideas across a wide variety of deliverables
- Guide and facilitate the messaging direction of projects, presenting concepts to clients with confidence. Linking ideas back to industry challenges, the deal at hand and other learnings from team meetings.
- Become a trusted advisor for the client, providing counsel through thoughtful conversations that foster long-term partnerships
- A demonstrated love for connecting with clients and presenting ideas
- Proficiency in idea generation and consultative workshop facilitation to draw out client objectives, challenges, opportunities and key themes is essential
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Relentless eye for detail and ability to get your head into specifics, while being able to step back and see the big picture
- Continuous curiosity about brand, marketing, technology, and consumer trends that keep you, the client and the agency at the forefront of effective communication
- Ability to hit the ground running in a busy, deadline-driven culture while still remaining poised and adaptable
- Advising, mentoring and providing support for other team members while also embracing and pursuing continual learning and growth for yourself
What else do you need to know about Omobono?
- Our strength is in our collective expertise – as a member of our team you’ll be working with colleagues in the US and US; we have an office in London, with many of our people near Cambridge, Chicago and other parts of the US & UK to deliver work for clients all over the world
- We offer flexible hybrid working to all our team – so you’ll be able to work at home as well as in the office and flex your hours around the needs of life, your teams and project needs
- We want Omobono to be a place where the person you are matters as much as the job you do – we have an active diversity and inclusion team who lead projects to improve diversity, ensure Omobono is always a place where everyone thrives, and support learning across the company
- Our company exists as part of local and global communities – so we have an environmental, social and governance (ESG) team who will lead our efforts to make Omobono a better business conscious of making a positive impact on those communities
- We work hard to make Omobono a great place to work – a place where our people thrive able to deliver innovative and creative work that makes a real impact on clients
- We value and support the people who work here and mental health at work is important to us so we’re proud to partner with Sanctus to give everyone who works here access to mental health coaching https://www.omobono.com/insight/world-mental-health-day-our-work-with-sanctus/2